Free Super Bowl Ticket Giveaway: Friday’s Clues
Grab your parkas, Packers fans. It’s time to go out and claim your free Super Bowl tickets. The Dallas Convention and Visitor’s Bureau is giving away 2 tickets to the game, 4 nights accommodation, and $500 to cover travel expenses, and all you have to do it search out a mystery man in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The giveaway has created such a buzz that WFRV-TV in Green Bay did a story on the contest last night. So if you can’t afford Super Bowl tickets, which are currently running $2,000-$3,000 dollars at a minimum, go to the Dallas Convention and Visitor’s Bureau’s Facebook page, find the secret phrase, and say it to a mystery man wandering the streets of Green Bay this weekend. Complete rules can be found here and here.
The fun begins at 9:00 a.m. on Friday and continues until someone wins. Where can you find this unidentified wish-maker? The Visitor’s Bureau has passed along a couple of clues pertaining to his whereabouts. They’ll be sending out more clues throughout the weekend, but here’s what I have for you so far:
- At 9:00 a.m. the Mystery Man will be having breakfast in the city.
- At 11:00 a.m. the Mystery Man will be “checking out the University of Wisconsin.”
- At 12:30 p.m. the Mystery Man will start thinking about having lunch somewhere.
- At 2:30 p.m. the Mystery Man will be partaking in a little shopping.
- At 4:00 p.m. the Mystery Man will grab a drink to warm up.
- At 5:30 p.m. the Mystery Man will look for a place to have dinner.
- At 7:00 p.m. the Mystery Man will pack it in for the night.
As I receive more picture clues, I’ll send them out in another blog post, but I’ll also update his whereabouts via my Twitter account (@MaxGinsberg) throughout the day and the weekend.
Good luck to everyone. Now go out and find that mystery man!